To submit music to the site, please carry on reading.
For any other enquiries, comments or proposals, email email@example.com. Do not send music to this address!
Due to the high volume of submissions received, it’s impossible to listen and reply to everything but we do love to hear new music so following the guidelines below will greatly maximise your chances of getting heard.
- Do not attach MP3s unless you do not want the song out in the public yet. Instead, please include a streamable link to the track on a site such as Soundcloud, Audiomack, Bandcamp or Hulkshare. If it’s a video, please include a YouTube or Vimeo link.
- Include your best high resolution promo photos and the song’s artwork (attachments or links are fine).
- Include your artist bio (who you are, where you’re from, your influences and musical journey so far etc).
- Tell us a bit about the song: the concept, what inspired you to write it, who produced it, any stories from creating it etc. If it has a video, the same for that.
- We generally do not feature mixtapes or albums. Instead, choose 2 or 3 of the best songs from the project and explain them, as well as including a link to the full project.
Send all music to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not hear from us, it doesn’t necessarily mean we didn’t like it, it probably means we didn’t hear it so feel free to carry on sending future releases.
PR and marketing companies: If you would like to add us to your mailing list, please get in touch and introduce yourself first, along with what you can offer in return for us featuring your artists.